3-08045 Town of Plantersville's Debris Removal & Bank Erosion at Creek
Bid Date10/1/19 10:00 am
Company & Contacts
Cook Coggin Engineers
Nick Brawner 662-842-7381
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Separate and sealed bids for the construction of DEBRIS REMOVAL AND BANK EROSION REPAIR AT CREEK will be received by the TOWN OF PLANTERSVILLE located at their TOWN HALL, 2587 MAIN STREET, PLANTERSVILLE, MS 38862 , until 10:00 A.M. ON TUESDAY THE 1ST DAY OF OCTOBER, 2019 and then at said office publicly opened and read aloud.
The Project consists of the following lump sum work items:
1. Removal and Disposal of Debris includes removal of debris within approximately
130 linear feet of creek and adjacent work areas and disposal in a certified rubbish landfill accepting vegetative and construction and demolition debris.
2. Site Earthwork includes providing 1,500 cubic yards of select borrow material from a certified mining pit, transportation and handling, and placement at failure and re-establishing original contours and embankment.
3. Geotextile Fabric includes furnishing and installing approximately 280 square yards geotextile fabric along slope of embankment.
4. Stone Riprap includes furnishing approximately 240 tons of 200 lb riprap from a certified mining pit, transportation and handling, and placement along slope and toe of embankment.
5. Fencing Replacement includes furnishing and installing approximately 120 linear feet of fencing to match existing, and connection to existing fence.
6. Erosion Control includes furnishing and installing approximately 200 square yards seed & mulch in uncovered disturbed areas.
7. Temporary Storm Water Pollution Control includes furnishing and installing approximately 240 linear feet of temporary silt fence, and approximately 30 linear feet of wattles.
- Prior to bid, potential bidders must coordinate with Town personnel at 662-844-
2012 for access to project site.
The Contract Documents may be examined at the following locations: TOWN OF PLANTERSVILLE TOWN HALL, 2587 MAIN STREET, PLANTERSVILLE, MS 38862 and Cook Coggin Engineers, Inc., 703 Crossover Road, Tupelo, Mississippi 38801.
Registering for a free account at www.cceplanroom.com will enable bidders to view and/or order Contract Documents online. The only requirement for account registration is a valid email address. Questions regarding website registration and online orders shall be directed to Plan House Printing at (662) 407-0193.
Contract Documents are issued to potential Bidders only as paper copies from Plan House Printing and Graphics, 607 West Main Street, Tupelo, MS 38804. The non-refundable cost of the Bid Documents is $150.00. Bidders may opt to purchase Contract Documents online at www.cceplanroom.com. All payments for Bid Documents shall be made payable to Plan House Printing and Graphics, 607 West Main Street, Tupelo, MS 38804.
Bids will be accepted only under the name of the Bidder to whom contract documents have been issued by Plan House Printing, on behalf of the Engineer, and whose name appears on the official list of Planholders maintained by Plan House Printing.
Each bidder must deposit with this bid, security in the amount, form and subject to the conditions provided in the Information for Bidders.
No Bidder may withdraw his bid within 90 days after the actual date of the opening thereof.
Simultaneously with his delivery of the executed contract, the Contractor shall furnish surety bonds subject to the conditions provided in the Information for Bidders.
All applicable laws, ordinances and the rules and regulations of all authorities having jurisdiction over construction of the project shall apply to the contract throughout.
Each Bidder is responsible for inspecting the site and for reading and being thoroughly familiar with the Contract Documents. The failure or omission of any Bidder to do any of the foregoing shall in no way relieve any Bidder from any obligation in respect to this Bid.
A conditional or qualified Bid will not be accepted. Award will be made to the lowest or best responsible, responsive Bidder.
The Owner reserves the right to waive any informality or to reject any or all Bids.
MAYOR SHELTON SHANNON TOWN OF PLANTERSVILLE
Publish: August 29th, September 5th, 2019